September 27, 2012
TBC launches upgraded TreadXpress website
TBC Wholesale Group has launched its updated website, TreadXpress (www.treadXpress.com).
The site is a business-to-business, internet-based system that allows registered customers of TBC Brands, Treadways, and TBC International to place and monitor product orders online, 24 hours a day.
Once registered with TreadXpress users have access to real-time inventory, order confirmations and invoices, detailed product specifications, news about TBC brands and special programs and products.
“We are excited to offer our customers a one-step ordering process and simplified navigation, as part of this upgrade,” says Richard Purol, TBC’s vice president of marketing and customer service. “These new features will help streamline the online pricing and ordering process, saving our customers time and money.”
The newly designed site features:
- Upload orders with the newly created batch upload button;
- Price sheet button to access latest net price on every brand;
- Current order settings are now pre-populated and interchangeable with the warehouse order from your default warehouse;
- Claims/invoices may be viewed and printed according to date range or invoice number; and
- Specials tab provides users access to important information about products, promotions, and news.