Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) is introducing its commercial dealer online training program, named EXCEED, at the company's Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) booth 14124 in Louisville, Ky.
EXCEED, which stands for “Excellence Through Certification & Education,” is already available for YTC’s consumer tire dealers, the company notes.
“EXCEED has been such a strong training component and we wanted to extend the tool even further to our commercial dealers,” says Alan Holtschneider, YTC senior manager, marketing communications. “This year at MATS, our commercial EXCEED program will be up and ready at our booth for a test drive and will be available for all dealers to use beginning April 1.”
Through a series of interactive training modules, a user can learn commercial tire basics on everything from steer and all-position to on-and-off highway tires. The structure of the program is also designed for dealers to prioritize training that is most relevant for their market.
Features of the commercial version include:
- Easy-to-use navigation for quick access to information.
- Advanced software to track employee training progress.
- Commercial “Tireology” section and selling skills module.
- Profile page detailing completed or in-progress sections.
- YTC e-Store reward points for completed training modules.
For more information, visit www.yokohamatire.com.