Kenda Tires and its Middle East partner Varga Trading Co. LLC will be showcasing and holding a formal launch of its Middle East website, www.kendatiresme.com, during the Automechanika Dubai 2014 trade show that will take place from June 3-5.
The company says the Middle East region is a place of great opportunity:
* it is a meeting point of Asia, Africa and Europe;
* there are energy reserves for another 50 years giving governments huge spending power;
* the Middle East has a growing "young" population;
* it has a good business environment with free zones, ports, subsidies and tax benefits;a nd
* it has high Internet usage and social media involvement;
Kenda also reported that in Dubai:
* they have the highest rate of car ownership in the world -- one car for 1.84 residents;
* there is no local production of cars, tires or parts;
* almost 50% of automotive goods that are imported are re-exported; and
* the main mode of transport is land transport.
The company's www.kendatiresme.com website is geared to help the company capture some the this growing market.
And a part of its global expansion drive, the company also opened an office in Oldenburg, Germany,