Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is expanding its Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Network in the Greensboro, N.C., market.
“North Carolina is home to many commercial trucking fleets, and Greensboro is a very important market for Goodyear,” says Phillip Kane, vice president, Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems.
Goodyear says its commercial services include:
* commercial truck tires for applications from long-haul and mixed-service to regional and pickup and delivery and more;
* exclusive technologies like Goodyear DuraSeal Technology, which instantly seals nail-hole punctures of up to ¼-inch in diameter in the repairable area of a tire’s tread, and Goodyear Fuel Max Technology, which incorporates fuel-saving compounds and advanced design technology to help promote energy efficiency and fuel economy;
* a full line of retread products, including Goodyear’s spliceless UniCircle Technology, which adheres snugly to a tire’s casing to provide enhanced traction and reduce tearing and chunking;
* more than 2,200 tire and service locations from coast to coast;
* Goodyear-FleetHQ 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service,with provides roll-time of two hours and 11 minutes from the moment a truck driver notifies Goodyear-FleetHQ to the moment his or her truck returns to service.
* Goodyear Tire Trac, which allows fleets to monitor tire installations, the performance of individual tires, and other data; and
* Goodyear Smart Fleet program, which provides owner-operators through mid-size fleets with the benefits available to large, national fleets.
“Adding a first-rate, quality service provider and network location in Greensboro will provide fleets that operate in – or pass through – that metropolitan area with access to Goodyear’s Total Package Solution, which will help them lower their operating costs,” Kane says.
For more information on the company’s commercial services, visit www.goodyeartrucktires.com.