Pro Comp USA has introduced an all-terrain light truck tire in 25 sizes with a 60,000-mile tread wear warranty, the Pro Comp A/T Sport.
The company says the initial 25 size line-up is available on a rolling phase-in starting early January through March 2016.
Key selling points of the new A/T Sport tire are:
* sweeping groove technology;
* staggered design;
* side holder lugs;
* optimized all-terrain compound; and
* multi-pitch variation.
The company says the Pro Comp A/T Sport is supported with a very strong warranty package that includes:
* 60,000-mile tread wear warranty for all sizes;
* 60-day ride assurance warranty; and
* forever warranty that provides non-prorated adjustment for materials/workmanship defect.
Initial sizes for the new tire follow.
|31x10.50R15LT 109Q LR C||LT265/75R16 123/120Q LR E||LT305/65R17 121/118Q LR E|
|33x12.50R15LT 108Q LR C||LT285/75R16 126/123Q LR E||37x12.50R17LT 124Q LR D|
|35x12.50R15LT 123Q LR C||LT315/75R16 127/124Q LR E||LT305/60R18 121/118Q LR E|
|245/70R16 XL 111S||LT305/70R16 124/121Q LR E||35x12.50R18LT 123Q LR E|
|265/70R16 XL 115S||LT265/70R17 115Q LR E||LT275/60R20 123/120Q LR E|
|LT235/85R16 120/116Q LR E||LT285/70R17 121/118Q LR D||LT295/60R20 123/120Q LR E|
|LT225/75R16 115/112Q LR E||LT315/70R17 121/118Q LR E||LT305/55R20 121/118Q LR E|
|LT245/75R16 120/116Q LR E||LT265/65R17 117/114Q LR D||35x12.50R20LT 121Q LR E|
|37x12.50R20LT 126Q LR E|
Pro Comp will be supporting the launch of the A/T Sport with:
* new advertising in print, online and social media;
* new training program with option for moderator or self-directed programs;
* new point-of-purchase materials, brochures, displays; and
* MAP (minimum advertised price) pricing for protected margins.
“With the launch of A/T Sport, Pro Comp has re-emerged with a complete light truck tire offering. We are ready to selectively expand distribution,” says Steve Hutchinson, director, Pro Comp tires.