Yokohama Tire Corp. will introduce an off-the-road (OTR) radial all-weather tire at ConExpo in Las Vegas, March 7-11, 2017. The new The MYX S01 will be displayed in booth #C22231.
The new tire is one of five OTR and four commercial tires that Yokohama will display at the construction industry tradeshow. In addition, Yokohama will feature Y Trax, its new tire data tracking software. The company will also hold a “Score to Win” competition for booth visitors.
“ConExpo comes around every three years and draws over 125,000 top industry attendees,” says Tim Easter, YTC director of off-the-road sales. “It’s an excellent venue to display our OTR/construction tire lines to our customers.
Descriptions of the five OTR tires Yokohama will display follow.
- The new MYX S01, a 25-inch radial all-weather tire designed for graders, loaders and dozers. The MYX S01 provides excellent traction on snow and icy surfaces thanks to the advanced siping in the tread. Available in sizes 17.5R25 and 20.5R25, the tire also features a non-directional tread for all year service, versatility and abrasive resistance for longer service life.
- The RB42, a 35-inch radial for dump trucks.
- The RL45, a 25-inch radial for articulated dump trucks, scrapers and loaders.
- RT41 L-4, 25-inch radial specifically built for loaders and dozers
- The Y524L5, a 33-inch bias tire for loaders and dozers in difficult mining and quarry applications.
Descriptions the four commercial tires Yokohama is showing at ConExpo follow.
- The 108R, a SmartWay-verified regional all-position/steer tire.
- The MY507, an all-position tire for on-and-off highway logging, cement and construction operations.
- The MY507A, an all-position tire for on-and-off highway applications Ideal for concrete mixers, dump trucks and severe service trucks.
- The TY527, a regional, high scrub and long haul drive tire for 2- and 3-axle tractor applications.
Yokohama says booth visitors can learn how to use the new Y Trax tracking software to track tire performance in any environment for a more efficient operation. Y Trax can calculate per-mile and treadlife costs, as well as predict wear and replacement demands. Additionally, Y Trax builds a photo history of each tire’s performance, monitors tire-related downtime and eliminates manual record-keeping.
The “Score to Win” competition gives booth visitors a chance to compete on a customized interactive soccer game for a chance to win a 2016/17 Chelsea FC Jersey. Yokohama Tire is the official shirt partner of Chelsea FC.