King's Tire Wholesale (KTW) has added Sentury Tire North America LLC's GroundSpeed line to its list of tire offerings in California.
“We have always offered luxury, name-brand tires in our inventory, but this is our first time including a quality, entry-level tire,” says Sam Batanian, president of King’s Tire Wholesale. "The GroundSpeed lineup fits perfectly for us. Every brand in our lineup is significant. For us, it’s more than just the tire or the price, but also the people and the quality behind the brand that is important to us.”
KTW also offers Pirelli, Continental, Yokohama, Hankook, General, Nexen, Michelin, BFGoodrich, GT Radial, Triangle, Bridgestone and Firestone.
The GroundSpeed line is manufactured in Thailand, but Sentury will move production to LaGrange, Ga., when its U.S. plant and R&D Center are built. The factory's groundbreaking is scheduled for this year.
The GroundSpeed line of passenger and light truck tires offers the following tread patterns, according to Sentury Tire North America:
* Voyager GT, featuring high-value and quality for most cars on the road today.
* Voyager HP, offering strong performance and build quality for family and performance cars.
* Voyager HT, delivering top technology, durability and a smooth ride for light trucks and SUVs.
* Voyager SV, showcasing a confident blend of technology and luxury for SUVs and CUVs.
* Voyager AT, combining rugged off-road performance with a quietly comfortable on-road ride.
* Voyager MT (in development), serving up aggressive looks, traction and a self-cleaning design.
Every GroundSpeed tire is available in a wide selection of sizes and is backed by a "generous" mileage warranty ranging from 35,000 to 60,000 miles.
“We welcome Kings Tire Wholesale to our North American distribution network and look forward to achieving some significant milestones together,” says Mike Perkins, vice president of sales and marketing for Sentury Tire North America. “We share a mission of delivering superior quality tires at a great price point, as well as a strong commitment to providing the same high level of quality in every interaction with our partners and customers.”
Sentury Tire North America, a U.S. subsidiary of Qingdao Sentury Tire Co. Ltd., was formed to run the new tire plant (the company will showcase the plant's construction on YouTube). It also will market the GroundSpeed line.
Sentury Tire USA Inc., based in Miami, is Qingdao Sentury Tire's other U.S. subsidiary. It sells its own Delinte, Landsail and Sentury Tire brands, plus the new Pantera private brand tire for the Tire Alliance Groupe Ltd.