The last day to vote for members for the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) 2017 board of directors is Friday, Sept. 1.
Four individuals will be elected to serve on the TIA Board for a three-year term. The following is a list of the nominees for this year’s election.
- Chris Brown - Florida Tire Supply, Inc. (Auburndale, Fla.);
- Ernie Caramanico - Amityville Firestone (Amityville, N.Y.);
- Daniel Childers - TCi Tire Centers (Duncan, S.C.);
- Russell Devens - McCarthy Tire Service Company (Wilkes-Barre, Pa.);
- Brad Feeney - TBC Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.);
- Leslie Hamilton - Jee Wholesale Tire (Houston, Texas);
- Mason Hess - Purcell Tire and Service Center (Tucson, Ariz.);
- Thomas Kirk Huls - TOKAH Inc. dba Big O Tire (Yucca Valley, Calif.);
- Sean Lannoo - Continental Automotive Systems (Allentown, Pa.);
- Gary MacCausland - VIP Tires and Service (Auburn, Maine);
- Brian McGeoghegan - Mohawk Rubber Sales (Hingham, Mass.);
- Lance Meyer - Myers Tire Supply (Akron, Ohio);
- Mike Pursley - Wegmann Automotive (Murfreesboro, Tenn.); and
- W. Rippetoe - Schrader International (Auburn Hills, Mich.)
TIA members can cast their votes for candidates online.
Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies.
Results will be announced mid-September with the new Board members taking office on Monday, Oct. 30, 2017, at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas, NV.
For questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.