What’s the best way to retain customers and get the highest impact for your sales message? Find out by listening to a free webinar taking place at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Oct. 19. The "How to Retain Customers and Drive Revenue Through Consistent Interaction" webinar will teach you how to:
* get chosen over the competition by identifying key moments in the customer journey;
* identify key points in the tire buying experience to engage with your customers;
* interact with customers on their terms;
* create a customer interaction strategy to attract and retain more customers; and
* create a set of best practices for communicating with your customers at the right time and through the right channel for the highest impact.
Speakers will be Dustin Duvanich, automotive services sales director, and Matt Boyce, marketing director, of Podium Corp. Inc., a company that helps businesses "take control of customer interactions by powering more online reviews, multi-location local listing management, online review reporting, messaging, custimer sentiment and more," according to Podium (www.podium.com).
"The way consumers decide which tire shop to use has changed significantly in recent years," the company reports. "A vast majority of the buying experience has been done online before the customer even walks into your store – in fact, consumers are nearly 60% of the way through the customer journey before they reach out. Because of this the question many store managers have on their minds is, what can they do to turn those online searchers into offline buyers. The simple answer is consistent interaction across the entire customer journey."
To register for the webinar, see: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1163308&sti=Story.