For the third consecutive year, Hankook Tire America Corp. is showcasing its Laufenn brand at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show. The event is being held Oct. 31 – Nov. 3 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
"Hankook Tire is committed to meeting the diverse needs of drivers by delivering superior technology and driving experiences for our customers," says Ho Sung Suh, senior vice president of Hankook Tire America Corp. "The Laufenn brand has continuously combined value with solid fundamentals, outstanding performance and style, and has delivered solid growth throughout the years since its launch in 2014, in a highly competitive tire market.”
Hankook Tire has participating at SEMA Shows with the Hankook brand for more than 10 years to strengthen its brand value in the North American market, the company says. For this year, the company is featuring five Laufenn brand tire models to meet a variety of consumer needs:
* S FIT AS – An ultra-high performance all-season tire which offers optimum handling and grip in all road conditions for drivers who want performance and comfort.
* G FIT AS – A high performance all-season tire with all-season ability along with long tread life.
* X FIT HT – An all-season tire designed for SUV, CUV and light truck drivers who want a comfortable and composed on-road ride with handling and all-season performance.
* X FIT AT – An all-terrain, all-season tire that provides performance in both on- and off-road conditions.
* I FIT Ice– A winter studdable tire that provides performance and comfort on snow- and ice-covered roads.
Hankook Tire representatives say the Laufenn brand has produced strong results as it continues to grow in the United States following its launch in November 2014. The company forecasts a 143% sales increase in 2017 compared to last year.
Laufenn, which is now offered in five unique tire models, is also now available to the global market as Hankook Tire continues to grow its global dealer base for the brand, notes the company. It currently has sales in 75 countries globally. 2017 global market plans for Laufenn will include the expansion of operating standards, focusing on larger diameter tires.