The Tire Industry Association (TIA) Off-the-Road Conference brings together hundreds of earthmover tire industry professionals to participate in a variety of educational sessions, networking opportunities and leisure activities. Next year’s conference will be held at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., Feb. 21– 24.
Leading manufacturers, dealers, retreaders, suppliers, and service providers will be in attendance to gain insight on the latest industry updates while networking with consumers, colleagues and key decision-makers, TIA says.
The association has released the official session lineup for its 63rd annual conference. Each session will address key industry and political topics of importance to all attendees. All sessions will be led by industry professionals and/or TIA staff.
Wednesday, Feb. 21
* President Donald Trump: Year Two, led by Dr. Roy Littlefield, TIA executive vice president
* OTR Tire Recycling: Industry Solutions and Innovations for a Sustainable Future, led by Debra Hamlin, Environmental Manager at Bridgestone, and Dick Gust, TIA board member
* Certified Earthmover Tire Service, led by Kevin Rohlwing, TIA senior vice president of training; Matt White, TIA director of tire service; and Roy Galyer, Klinge Group manager operations North and South America.
Thursday, February 22nd
* Looking Forward to the Next 50 Years of OTR Retreading, led by Marvin Bozarth, TIA senior technical consultant
* U.S. OTR Industry Forecast, led by Rohlwing
* Wheel Re-Certification Programs – Making Sure Wheels are Certified for Safety, led by Hector Ramirez, vice president mining operations, OTR Wheel Engineering
* Tire Manufacturer Panel, presenter TBD
Friday, February 23rd
* Strategies to Win in a Challenging Economy, led by Tom Shay, Profits Plus Solutions Inc.
* America’s Aging Infrastructure – A Construction Equipment Perspective, led by Brian McGuire, president and CEO, Associated Equipment Dealers (AED)
* Manufacturer Keynote, led by Chris Rhodes, senior project manager, technology solutions, BKT
Also on Friday, attendees will hear from motivational speaker Vince Papale. Papale is a former professional football player who played for the Philadelphia Eagles for three seasons. He lived out every fan’s fantasy of going from the grandstands to the gridiron. He was voted special teams captain by his teammates and earned the Eagles’ “Man of the Year’ award in 1978 for his numerous charitable activities.
Conference registration is required prior to reserving a room. A special reservation link will be provided once registration is received and payment is processed.
To download a registration form and receive more information, visit https://www.tireindustry.org/2018-otr-conference. Contact LaKisha Pindell (housing or sponsorship) email@example.com or Cindy Edson (registration) firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org or call (800) 876-8372.