The new Roadian Mud Terrain Xtreme mud-terrain and off-road tire is now available in 12 sizes at Nexen dealers nationwide.
The Roadian MTX Xtreme marks Nexen Tire USA’s entry into the hardcore off-road market. The company introduced the Roadian MTX Xtreme in November 2017 at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas.
Nexen says that many are already calling the MTX a masterpiece of both design and function with dual “Beast” and “Machine” sidewalls, superior handling on mud terrain, exceptional traction for rock crawling, consistent performance on loose gravel and exceptionally quiet performance on highway roads.
The Roadian MTX is available for purchase in 12 sizes ranging from 265/75R16 up to 295/55R20 – with the larger 33, 35 and 37-inch sizes preferred by many extreme off-road enthusiasts becoming available in mid-April.
The tire’s features include distinctive dual sidewalls – referred to as Beast and Machine – are designed to give the customer the freedom to choose the look that best represents their lifestyle and vehicle. Other features include:
- 3-ply sidewall protection for better stability and durability when hauling heavy loads and dealing with harsh off-road terrain;
- burly lugs for maximum grip, aggressive traction and complete control;
- patented, optimized block positions which reduce tire noise when transitioning from mud trails to asphalt streets;
- F Load on all flotation sizes and maximum air pressure of 80 PSI for increased towing capacity; a higher load capacity; and functioning TPMS sensors;
- reinforced rubber belt that delivers exceptional load-bearing durability over a range of applications; and
- rim protector bar on sizes 20 inches and up to keep prized rims safe from curb-rub or rock abrasion.
“Extreme off-road enthusiasts demand the most from their equipment – and especially their tires, which is why we’ve engineered the Roadian MTX tire series for superior performance in a variety of scenarios that the most spirited rock climbers and everyday road drivers would both appreciate,” says Kyle Roberts, senior director of marketing for Nexen Tire USA.
“With nationwide availability, we are extremely confident that consumers who choose MTX tires will quickly realize they selected not only a great-looking and much more versatile tire than what’s out there now, but one that’s capable of successfully conquering a variety of extremely challenging off-road situations.”
The MSRP for the new Nexen Roadian MTX Xtreme mud and off-road tire starts at $205. The Roadian MTX is available at all Nexen tire dealers, and consumers can visit https://www.nexentireusa.com/ to locate a nearby dealer. For more information, contact email@example.com.