February 27, 2013
45 new MOOG steering, suspension parts
The MOOG steering and suspension product line from Federal-Mogul Corp. now includes 45 additional high-quality parts covering millions of late-model passenger vehicles from Chrysler, Ford and Volvo.
The latest expansion of the MOOG line includes the following MOOG Problem Solver parts:
- CK620592 & CK620593: Lower control arms with MOOG Problem Solver ball joints -- 2000 Volvo S40 and V40;
- K750429: Rear sway bar link kit -- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 3500; 2008-2012 Ram 4500 and 5500;
- K750570: Sway bar link kit -- 2008-2012 Smart Fortwo;
- K750576 & K750577: Sway bar link kits -- 2012 Infiniti M35h; 2011-2012 M37 and M56; and
- DS300037: Drag link -- 20008-2010 Ford F250 and F350 Super Duty.
Other parts now available through MOOG distributors are 14 new tie rod ends, eight additional sway bar link kits, 10 bushings and six additional MOOG R-Series control arms.
“These new parts extend our MOOG coverage to a wide range of late-model applications that are now entering the aftermarket replacement cycle,” says Mark Boyle, director, steering and suspension products, Federal-Mogul.
“By choosing MOOG, service providers can be certain they will have innovative, problem-solving technologies that help them save time and deliver a superior repair for virtually any vehicle in their shops.”
For more information visit www.moogproblemsolver.com.
Receive the latest MTD eNews in your inbox!
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox. Join Today!
View the latest eNews:
| Thursday Edition
| CTD Online
| Auto Service