March 13, 2013
Pirelli launches U.S. associate dealer program
Pirelli Tire North America has launched the FasTrack associate dealer program that makes it easier for independent tire dealers to sell premium Pirelli products.
FasTrack dealers and their sales teams will earn rewards on all eligible Pirelli tires sold at retail and will be provided access to the exclusive Pirelli online training network.
New initiatives, new products coupled with enhanced customer product screens and lucrative incentives for Pirelli’s FasTrack and their sales teams plus the support of the Pirelli Authorized Distributors.
“With our FasTrack associate dealer program, leading distributors and our associate dealer partners, we are poised for a very successful future,” says Paolo Ferrari, CEO and chairman of Pirelli’s NAFTA Region.
“This new distribution channel will contribute to our growth and penetration in the market and complements our increased investment in the North American market with our new production facility in Silao, Mexico. Now more than ever, we are positioned to support our dealers and the U.S. consumers with the highest technology products in the industry, quickly and efficiently.”
Pirelli's FasTrack, part of the Italian tire maker's Race for Success program, will support dealers and sales associates with myriad tools for its success, including:
- Tire Campus E-Learning, Pirelli’s E-Learning supports each sales team's knowledge of tires and Pirelli products;
- Pirelli’s Dealer Locator that allows customers to easily find Pirelli dealers;
- Enhanced program tracking aids the FasTrack participant in achieving goals toward cash incentives and awards while projecting future requirements;
- Pirelli’s National Consumer Warranty Program provides peace of mind to each dealer's customers and their families;
- Pirelli’s Online Tire Guide supports each dealer's sales team in recommending the best fit for their customer’s vehicle(s);
- Pirelli’s Price and Product Book provides dealers with sizes, specifications and OE fitments;
- Program Updates & Enhancements keeps dealers informed of the latest changes in Pirelli’s programs;
- New Product Releases update dealers on Pirelli’s product developments;
- National Promotions include Pirelli dealers in national sell-out efforts;
- Easy Data Upload Templates assist each dealer's team in providing information to Pirelli to obtain his/her rewards;
- High Visibility Signage available gratis with a minimum tire purchase. No gimmicks, no other restrictions; and
- Welcome Kits to assist in the branding of Pirelli tires for each enrolled and contracted participating dealer including displays, brochures, hats, banners, etc.;
- “The Pirelli FasTrack associate dealer program offers independent premium tire dealers the opportunity to substantially improve their profits,” saiys Riccardo Cichi, senior vice-president of sales for Pirelli Tire North America. “FasTrack is the most lucrative sell-out marketing program in the industry and is a key part of our Race for Success.”
Enrollment in the Pirelli FasTrack program must come through an Authorized FasTrack Distributor. Independent tire dealers wishing to take part in the program should contact an Authorized FasTrack Distributor to get started or call 1-800-Pirelli (747-3554), option 4.
Receive the latest MTD eNews in your inbox!
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox. Join Today!
View the latest eNews:
| Thursday Edition
| CTD Online
| Auto Service