August 07, 2013
Net Driven upgrades electronic catalog
Net Driven, a provider of websites and Internet marketing solutions for independent automotive businesses, has released free software upgrades to its Net Driven Auto Tire Catalog.
The Scranton, Pa.-based company says the Auto Tire Catalog enables customers to perform online research on tire purchases and converts online visitors into offline sales. The electronic catalog is a part of all Net Driven tire dealer websites.
The company says the content enhancements ensure a tire dealer's website is viewed as a digital showroom with a fluid, interactive experience where online customers can:
* learn how tire attributes impact tire selection;
* read and submit consumer reviews of tires;
* see a closer, more detailed view of tread and sidewall;
* compare multiple tires online and in a printer-friendly side-by-side format;
* filter tires by type, category, speed rating, and brand; and
* use the "Search by Vehicle" function to select tires with OEM speed rating and higher with option to select other speed ratings in the same size.
Net Driven says tire dealers can showcase specific promotions online on individual tires and manufacturer rebates only on tires where the rebates apply. Dealers will never have to honor a promotion that isn't for a specific tire.
The company also improved the mobilized version of the catalog. A GPS-enabled feature gives customers directions to a dealer's location and the “request-a-quote” mobile view is now available for 24/7 submission.
"We see the websites of our tire dealers acting as a virtual salesman," says Patrick Sandone III, president at Net Driven. "This means anticipating the questions and concerns of consumers so they stay engaged with the website and the sales process."
To see the new Automotive Tire Catalog, visit http://demo1.netdriven.com/shop-for-tires.aspx. For more about the company, visit www.getnetdriven.com.
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox.