August 22, 2013
Tire Discounters adds Falken tires at all stores
All Tire Discounters Inc. stores are now stocking Falken brand tires. The company says its 86 Tire Discounters locations in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana are carrying the high-performance tires from Falken Tire Corp.
“Quality customer service is a high priority for Falken, and we are glad it is for Tire Discounters as well. We look forward to growing our business in 2013, and we view Tire Discounters as a great partner,” says Andrew Hoit, vice president for marketing at Falken.
Tire Discounters currently offers the following Falken tires:
* Azenis FK453: The latest generation of Falken’s flagship summer ultra high performance tires is available in 17- to 22- inch sizes (W and Y speed ratings).
* Azenis PT722 A/S: Targeted towards luxury vehicle owners, this ultra high performance all-season touring line is available in 49 sizes ranging from 16 to 22 inches. (V and W).
* Sincera SN211: This touring tire fits the needs of a variety of vehicles and has a 80,000 mile limited mileage warranty, says Falken.
* Ziex ZE912: Large sipes encase the tread and high volume circumferential grooves deliver hydroplane resistance, according to Falken. Available in 93 sizes (H, V and W * speed ratings).
* Ziex S/TZ05: This tire provides all-season performance and comfort for luxury SUVs and light trucks, according to Falken. Available in 20- to 24-inch sizes.
* Wild Peak A/T: This tire is aimed at the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market and has stiff, extra wide steel and a 37-inch overall diameter, according to the company.
* Wild Peak H/T: The Wild Peak line offers superb dry handling and responsive wet braking on all road surfaces, says Falken. A high tension casing ply and stiff wide steel belts provide stability and comfort for pickup trucks and SUVs.
For more recent news on Tire Discounters see:
Tire Discounters expands in Cincinnati
Tire Discounters opens its ‘store of the future’
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox.