December 17, 2013
SMP updates TPMS parts catalog
Standard Motor Products Inc. (SMP) has released a printed TPMS parts catalog. The Application and Illustrated Parts Guide includes new items and updates to existing product coverage for the Standard and Intermotor OE-matching, clone-able TPMS sensor lines.
The catalog includes:
* numerical index for TPMS sensors;
* service kits and sensors grouped together by vehicle application:
* additional details on valve stem applications for Audi, BMW and Mercedes;
* expanded frequency applications for Toyota; and
* new sensor illustrations with enhanced features and service kit applications.
The company says applications are updated updated daily. Visit www.StandardBrand.com for the most current catalog information.
“We are pleased to distribute this updated TPMS catalog and to continue to give our customers the tools they need to capture their share of this growing category,” says Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing.
Receive the latest MTD eNews in your inbox!
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox. Join Today!
View the latest eNews:
| Thursday Edition
| CTD Online
| Auto Service