December 19, 2013
TIA's ATS training tour: the first 7 cities
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has dates set for seven of its 2014 ATS Training Tour locations.
These 4-day, in-depth classroom and hands-on training classes educate tire technicians on the proper safety procedures and guidelines for servicing passenger and light truck tire and wheel assemblies. They also include a full day of instruction on tire pressure monitoring systems.
Classes are generally held at local community and technical colleges. The seven locations are:
1. Charlotte, N.C., Feb. 4-8.
2. Sarasota, Fla., March 4-8.
3. Houston, Texas, March 25-28.
4. Minneapolis, Minn., May 20-23.
5. Denver, Colo., June 24-27.
6. Chicago, Ill., Aug. 5-7.
7. Cincinnati, Ohio, Sept. 16-19.
The ATS Tour also will be visiting the following cities with specific dates still to be announced: Anchorage, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles and Tallahassee (Florida).
The 2014 ATS Tour Sponsors to date are:
* 31 Inc.,
* American Tire Distributors Inc.,
* ATEQ Corp.,
* Bartec USA LLC,
* Counteract Balancing Beads,
* Ken-Tool Corp.,
* Mighty Auto Parts,
* Modern Tire Dealer,
* Mohawk Rubber Sales Inc.,
* Myers Tire Supply Distribution Inc.,
* Patch Rubber Co.,
* Continental Automotive Systems Inc./REDI-Sensor,
* REMA Tip Top North America Inc.,
* Standard Motor Products Inc.,
* Team Torque Inc. and
* Tuffy Manufacturing Inc.
For registration, visit www.tireindustry.org or contact Christine Hoogenboom at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 876-8273, ext. 106.
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox.