December 03, 2013
VDO Contisys Check Service Tool is compact
The new ContiSys Check Service Tool package includes the compact, hand-held device, EOBD cable, USB cable, Quick Start guide and a documentation CD.
Continental Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket has added a new diagnostics and services category to its aftermarket program with the new hand-held VDO Contisys Check Service Tool, a compact and powerful service tool that covers a wide range of everyday service and diagnostic tasks.
The VDO ContiSys Check can handle the following applications:
- Efficient and reliable downloading of ECU data during vehicle check-in;
- Engine diagnostics during servicing, includes more than 20,000 manufacturer-specific fault codes;
- Resetting service and oil change interval indicators, service resets include BMW CBS, Mercedes-Benz Assyst Plus and VAG CAN;
- Resetting airbag and pre-tensioner systems;
- Support for electric parking brakes;
- ABS/ESP and the Mercedes-Benz SBC system for servicing brakes; and
- Calibrating VAG DSG transmissions.
The new tool can also be used for air conditioning troubleshooting and service, CR diesel injector coding and steering-angle sensor service.
Continental Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket is an aftermarket supplier of OE-engineered aftermarket parts for HVAC and engine cooling, door systems, brake systems, engine management, fuel systems and instrumentation,
For more information, visit: www.vdo.com/usa.
Receive the latest MTD eNews in your inbox!
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox. Join Today!
View the latest eNews:
| Thursday Edition
| CTD Online
| Auto Service