February 07, 2014
Expanded TRIB site is mobile-optimized
The Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB) has launched a newly redesigned website at www.retread.org.
"We've used the latest in website technology to redesign our website to accurately and professionally represent our industry, as well as make it easier for users to find all the great content we offer," says TRIB managing director David Stevens.
"With the continued growth of smartphone web-browsing, we've also invested in the website to create a mobile-optimized version for our users."
Features of the new website include:
- a "Learn More" section devoted to educating the public about the retread and repair industries and dispelling common myths;
- a Resources section that includes all TRIB Educational Videos, Recommended Links, Downloadable Government Studies concerning retreading, a Retread Tire Buyer's Guide, and other articles and information for the retread and repair industries.
- a safe and secure online store for the purchase of materials from TRIB, including: Understanding Retreading Brochures, Industry Recommended Practices, Training Programs, and other reference documents;
- a simple way for users to look up DOT codes and find retreaders; and
- a web-optimized version of the website that presents TRIB's content in easy-to-navigate ways for smartphone users.
The group says enhancements to the website will continue to be rolled out in 2014, including additional features for the benefit of TRIB members.
Receive the latest MTD eNews in your inbox!
Sign up for our Enews and receive the latest news, trends, and product information right in your e-mail inbox. Join Today!
View the latest eNews:
| Thursday Edition
| CTD Online
| Auto Service