March 25, 2014
Sentury adds sizes for Landsail UHP tires
The Landsail LS588 SUV/CUV UHP tire is now available in 41 sizes.
Sentury Tire Americas has expanded the sizes of its Landsail LS588 and Landsail LS588 SUV/CUV ultra high performance all-season tires.
The LS588 SUV/CUV is available in 41 sizes between 17 inches and 26 inches. The LS588 UHP is available in 28 sizes between 16 inches and 20 inches.
“The LS588 Tire Series offer drivers a unique blend of performance, comfort and low road noise,” says Max Wee, director of sales for Sentury Tire Americas. “We feel that there are not many tires available that provide ride quality and performance characteristics. Plus we offer the LS588 UHP for passenger cars as well as the LS588 SUV/CUV for sports utility and crossover vehicles.”
The company says the tires offer these benefits:
* 3-D zigzag sipes lock together to maintain block rigidity but provide more biting edges for wet or snowy roads;
* high silica tread compound of the the LS588 is formulated to improve grip, traction and braking while reduces fuel consumption due to rolling resistance;
* four wide longitudinal grooves channel road water out from under the tire for improved steering, braking and hydroplaning resistance;
* more sipes and grooves at the shoulder enable the LS588 to route water out from under the tire for improved hydroplaning resistance; and
* shoulder with step-edge blocks that boost grip and a shape that reduces both wind resistance and heat build-up.
“You can have it all with this tire. Grippy dry road handling, wet road hydroplaning resistance, year-round traction and low road noise,” says Wee.
For more information, visit www.senturytireusa.com.