April 03, 2014
MaddenCo unveils software enhancements
MaddenCo CEO Kim Angermeier unveiled the company’s newest features for its software solutions at its 2014 Users’ Conference held recently in Evansville, Ind.
Several of the enhancements shown at the conference were:
* MCIDelivery mobile app, which captures customer signatures at the point of delivery;
* MCIFleet mobile app, which now allows a customer or salesman to place an order within the dealer’s MaddenCo point of sale system;
* Carfax interface, which provides a free online VIN decoder, as well as shows service history for the vehicle that was performed at any reporting Carfax location;
* MOTOR Information Systems’ interface, which offers an online VIN decoder for tractors and trailers; and
* E-Solution Professionals (ESP) interface, which allows for an interface to ESP’s Connection Center.
“This year’s conference was a huge success,” says Jay Adams, MaddenCo president. “We had 68 customers and over 1,200 locations represented at the conference. Twenty of those customers in attendance have been using the MaddenCo system for over 20 years, and they still see the value in attending our conference and learning about our enhancements. I think that says a lot about what we do.”
For more information on MaddenCo and its Tire Dealer System, visit www.maddenco.com or call (812) 474-6245.