May 13, 2014
Reifen 2014: Yokohama plans a packed booth
Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. will participate in the Reifen 2014 International Trade Fair, to be held in Essen, Germany, from May 27 through May 30.
On display at the Yokohama booth (No. 3A18 in Hall 3) will be the company's varied lineup of products, including the following:
* the environmental BluEarth series;
* Geolander tires for SUVs;
* Advan tire range, including the Sport V105, Neova AD08R, A005 (the new FIA World Touring Car Championship 18-inch racing slick), the Advan S.T. (original equipment on the Mercedes-Benz G-class) and the Sport V105 N-0 (a Porsche-approved OE tire);
* the newly developed GLA runflat tire;
* the new W*drive V905 winter tire for the European continent as well as the new iceGuard Stud iG55 and iceGuard Studless iG50;
* RB31, a large OTR tire for articulated dump trucks; and
* new products recently launched at the Geneva Motor Show.
The booth also will showcase an electric concept car featuring Yokohama "fin" tires designed to reduce the vehicle’s air drag by controlling the airflow in the wheel house.
Messe Essen GmbH is the trade fair's organizer. For more information, check out these links:
"TIA pulls double-duty at the Reifen trade show."
"B&J Rocket launches Airbot promotion."
"BKT to exhibit OTR tires at Reifen."
"Reifen Tyre Fair scheduled for 2014."