August 28, 2014
‘Great Hit’ rebate discounts 6 Hankook tires
Hankook Tire America Corp. announced it is launching its 2014 “Great Hit” mail-in rebate fall promotion that will give consumers the chance to score big deals on six of Hankook’s most popular tires.
The Great Hit promotion runs from Sept. 1-Oct. 31, 2014, and offers consumers a rebate of up to $80 when purchasing a set of four select Hankook ultra-high performance, ultra-high performance all-season, premium touring all-season, light truck premium highway all-season or light truck all-terrain tires. Hankook says the qualifying tires include:
- Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (K120) ($80 rebate): The Ventus V12 evo2 is Hankook's new ultra-high performance tire developed for the drivers of sports cars, sporty coupes and high performance sedans who want to express their personality and style. Designed to deliver impressive traction and handling, the Ventus V12 evo2 offers exceptional comfort and control;
- Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 (H452) ($60 rebate): Hankook’s ultra-high performance all-season Ventus S1 noble2 was developed for the drivers of sports cars, coupes and performance sedans looking to combine ultra-high performance with all-season traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions;
- Hankook Optimo H727 (H727) ($50 rebate): Designed to provide drivers with a quiet, composed ride, the premium touring all-season Optimo H727 delivers a premium appearance along with exceptional dry, wet and wintertime traction and comes with an amazing 100,000 mile limited treadwear warranty, one of the best in the industry;
- Hankook Dynapro HT (RH12) ($50 rebate): For drivers of all types of SUVs, pickups and vans, the Dynapro HT from Hankook provides all-season traction and a more comfortable ride. Dynapro HT’s premium all-season tread compound maximizes grip and offers lower rolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy;
- Hankook Dynapro AT-M (RF10) ($50 rebate): The Dynapro AT-M is a premium aggressive all-terrain tire for light trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles. An innovative tread and sidewall design enhances vehicle style and offers impressive grip and ability both on and off-road; and
- Hankook Ventus V12 evo (K110) ($40 rebate): An enthusiast’s favorite, the ultra-high performance Ventus V12 evo, offers inspiring control, braking and comfort for drivers of sports cars and sports coupes.
“We are pleased to lead off with yet another Great Hit rebate promotion for the 2014 season and continue our efforts in consumer and dealer engagement,” said Byeong Jin Lee, president, Hankook Tire America Corp.
“Tens of thousands of drivers have taken advantage of the Great Hit and Great Catch rebate promotions in recent years, and we are excited to once again offer consumers the opportunity to save on Hankook’s quality passenger and light truck tires.”
For more information www.hankooktireusa.com.