Mighty Distributing System of America Inc. has produced a series of educational animated videos for consumers that explain key vehicle services.
Each video runs approximately two minutes or less.
“Car owners today can research virtually everything they need to know about their vehicles online,” sats Gary Vann, Mighty Auto Parts senior vice president sales and marketing. “Because we believe ‘an educated consumer is our best customer’, we’re endeavoring to make them more aware of the servicing needs of all their vehicle’s major systems.”
The first eight educational animated videos have been produced and can be found on the Mighty Auto Parts YouTube Channel.
The eight videos are:
- What Type Of Oil Do I Need?
- Should I Follow The Manufacturer’s Maintenance Schedule?
- Why Should I Service My Fuel System?
- How Often Should I Change My Oil?
- How Do Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Work?
- Do I Need To Have My Battery Maintained?
- Should I Have My Transmission Serviced?
- Do I Need To Have My Cooling System Serviced?