The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has released the slate of candidates for the 2015 board of directors election. TIA members will vote to place four individuals onto the TIA board for three-year terms.
Here's the list of the nominees:
- Alpio Barbara – Redwood General Tire Pros, Redwood City, Calif.
- Michael Baggett – Yokohama Tire Corp., OTR Division, Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- Eugene Beck Jr. – Beck Tire International, Kansas City, Mo.
- Harvey Brodsky – Retread Tire Association, Pacific Grove, Calif.
- Kelly Brown – Brown’s Parkrose Tire Factory, Portland, Ore.
- Dave Crawford – The Hybrid Shop LLC, Gainesville, Va.
- David French – Travel Centers of America, Oak Grove, Mo.
- Robert Frick – Myers Tire Supply, Columbia, S.C.
- Scot Holloway – Bartec USA LLC, Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Keith Jarman – AME International LLC, Brooksville, Fla.
- Ed Jones – JS Products Inc., Las Vegas, Nev.
- Jim Pangle – Fountain Tire Ltd., Edmonton, Alta.
- Jon Schadl – K&M Tire Inc., Delphos, Ohio
- Stu Zurcher – Strategic Alliance Group Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
Current TIA members with voting rights can view the nominees’ photos and biographies and cast their ballot online by clicking here. Election materials also have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies. Ballots may be faxed (301-430-7283) or mailed to TIA’s office in Bowie, Md. The voting period ends Sept. 1, 2015. Results of the election will be announced in mid-September, with the new board members taking office on Monday, Nov. 2, 2015 at TIA’s annual meeting at the Tropicana Las Vegas.
For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org or call 800-876-8372.