The 14th China International Tire Expo (CITEXPO) will be held Sept. 26-28, 2016, at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Centre. Four hundred exhibitors and 12,000 visitors from around the world are expected to attend.
Reliable International Exhibition Services Co. Ltd., the event's organizers, offer five reasons this is an event not to be missed:
- CITEXPO has been providing a professional and international trading platform specialized for the tire and wheel market since 2003. The last event included 350 exhibitors and 12,000 professional visitors from 112 countries, making CITEXPO one of the most significant tire and wheel events in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Representatives from high end brands and start-up operations with competitive prices and trusted quality are at the expo. Products range from fitments for passenger cars to off-the-road vehicles, from local factories to overseas brands.
- We are a platform for you to meet exhibitors in the show and to expand your network with worldwide and local professionals, ranging from factories owners and agents to service providers.
- Place matters! CITEXPO is moving to Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Centre this year, with a total exhibition space of 45,000 square meters. Make connections inside the upgraded facilities.
- Located at the estuary of Yangtze River, Shanghai is the most influential financial and international trade centers in Eastern China.