The online version of the Ultimate Wheel & Tire Plus Sizing Guide (also known as “The Red Book”) is updated throughout the year and offers many advantages over the printed edition.
Joe Findeis, the guide’s creator and publisher, says the reverse lookups, search tools, and tire calculators are key advantages of the online subscription.
The Ultimate Wheel & Tire Plus Sizing Guide’s interactive tools include:
* Year, make, model tire and wheel fitments for current and vintage vehicles;
* Reverse lookup by tire size, bolt pattern, and wheel brands;
* Plus and minus size tire calculator;
* Side by side tire comparison calculator;
* Tire size search by physical dimensions; and
* Wheel offset/backspace calculator.
Both the print version and online subscription of The Ultimate Wheel & Tire Plus Sizing Guide cover tire and wheel fitments for current and vintage vehicles as well as OE and aftermarket plus sizes.
The online version is updated through the year. The printed version is updated and printed every March.