Tireco Inc. and new Vice President of Sales and Marketing Andrew Hoit are making a big splash at the 50th annual Specialty Equipment Market (SEMA) Show.
The company has been showcasing ts Milestar (four new products), Nankang and West Lake passenger and light truck tire brands in Booth No. 41079 at the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center all week. The 2016 SEMA Show will conclude Friday, Nov. 4.
"Our consumer tire offering is very strong and going to get stronger," says Hoit.
New for 2017
Tireco will introduce six tires in the U.S. market next year. Five are associated with the company's Milestar private brand.
1. Milestar Grantland AP SUV/RLT. The all-season tire will be available in 32 sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inches. The tire's lateral siping pattern is designed to promote water evacutation, while its aggressive inner circumferential ribbing and notching provides traction and stability on both wet and dry roads. It is backed by a 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty.
2. Milestar Patagonia A/T W SUV/RLT. The all-weather, all-terrain tire will be available in 11 sizes ranging from 15 to 17 inches. The tire features rigid-wave siping for performance on wet roads and open shoulders for enhanced water evacuation. It will be stamped with the Mountain Snowflake symbol. It is backed by a 50,000-mile warranty.
3. Milestar Weatherguard All-Weather. The CUV touring tire will be available in 44 sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inches. Its silica compound allows the contact patch to become pliable in all terrains for better grip and stability in winter conditions. The inside tread has a high density of 3D siping for traction in winter conditions, while the outside tread has lower siping density for enhanced traction on dry, wet, snow and icy roads. It is backed by a 50,000-mile warranty.
4. Milestar Streetsteel. The tire will be available in 10 sizes ranging from 14 to 15 inches with raised white letters. It features an angled shoulder designed for improved cornering capabilities and steering stability, plus an angled siping and groove pattern that allows the contact patch to lay flatter for improved grip and handling. It is backed by a 40,000-mile warranty.
5. Steelpro MS597S. The tire will be available in six two-ply, commercial and sprinter van sizes. It features an aggressive highway rib and tread pattern that optimizes heavy-load traction and handling for commercial and professional use. The company backs the tire with a 40,000-mile warranty.
6. Nankang NS-25 All-Season UHP. The ultra-high performance tire will be available in 74 sizes ranging from 16 to 24 inches. Its advanced all-season, asymmetric design "blends wet and dry performance," according to the company. The inside design features an open shoulder integrated with sipes for enhanced wet traction; the outside design combined with silica compounds promote an enhanced contact-to-road footprint.
"The Milestar is now our flagship brand," says Hoit. "That's the primary focus of our branding."