Hercules Tire and Rubber Co. is expanding the Ironman lineup with the All Country CHT, the line's first commercial highway tire.
The Ironman All Country CHT is a commercial highway traction rib tire, and joins existing mud terrain and all terrain tires in the All Country family of SUV and light truck tires.
“We’ve been broadening the Ironman offering over the past couple of years to make the brand a complete solution for our dealers, so they always have an Ironman brand tire to do the job," says Jedd Emans, vice president of marketing for Hercules. "The expansion has been very thoughtful and tied directly to what we are hearing from our customers, and as such, it’s been very successful."
Designed for the frequent starts, stops, and turns of commercial vehicles, Hercules says the M+S-rated All Country CHT offers:
- a continuous shoulder rib that fights irregular wear, helps increase tread life, and improves steering response;
- a robust buttress and sidewall to protect against curbside abrasions and scuffing;
- an optimized tread pattern that reduces noise for a more comfortable ride;
- even wear and increased stability on a variety of road surfaces; and
- commercial grade construction and compounding to ensure durability and longevity.
The entry-level Ironman All Country CHT is available in 11 LT-designated sizes covering 16- to 18-inch wheel diameters.
The All Country CHT is currently available in the U.S. through American Tire Distributors Inc. (ATD) and will soon be available in Canada and Latin America through National Tire Distributors (NTD) and Hercules Tire International respectively.
An associate brand of Hercules Tires, the Ironman brand family of tires includes passenger, light truck, and medium truck lines.
Hercules is a wholly owned subsidiary of ATD.
Additional information can be found at www.herculestire.com.