Accella Tire Fill Systems is switching to a simpler naming convention for its TyrFil branded line of polyurethane tire fill formulations.
The conversion begins Dec. 1 and is expected to be complete in early in 2017.
Under the new nomenclature, Accella Tire Fill Systems, formerly ArncoPathway, will continue to offer its same polyurethane tire fill products under a simpler product family approach.
The new TyrFil product family names, and descriptions of the products, follow.
- TyrFil Flex (formerly TyrFil LD & SuperFlex) – With a durometer of 10, this formula has the lowest durometer for maximum deflection and an air-like ride.
- TyrFil Utility (formerly TyrFil XL) – With a durometer of 20, this formula offers a soft ride and ample deflection in more demanding applications.
- TyrFil Pro (formerly RePneu OEM & TyrFil G2) – With a durometer of 30, this formula is a general-purpose material used in 90% of tire fill applications.
- TyrFil Premium (formerly RePneu II) – With a durometer of 30, this formula offers greater heat resistance for longer runs and optimum performance.
- TyrFil Ultra (formerly RePneu & TyrFil MG) – With a durometer of 30, this formula delivers the highest heat dissipation properties for extreme applications.
- TyrFil HeviDuty (formerly Hevi Duty & TyrFil HD) – With a durometer of 55, this formula provides minimal tire deflection for extreme load at slow speeds.
The company says the simplified product family consolidation provides customers with the option and flexibility to purchase all of Accella Tire Fill Systems’ tire productivity technologies from any of its manufacturing facilities: TyrFil, TLC, ReSeal, and Carefree Tire. The only significant change that the aftermarket dealer and OEM marketplace will see is updated product information on labels, invoice line items, safety datasheets, and technical datasheets.
“We’re pleased to unveil our new TyrFil product families to reflect what the entire industry has always known about our formulations: `It’s what’s inside that counts.’” says Joe Negrey, vice president of Accella Tire Fill Systems.
“TyrFil can be counted on to continue to provide the same trusted product quality and consistently high level of customer service that has been the absolute bedrock of our business for more than four decades. Our foam fill offerings not only eliminate flat tires and offer the smoothest flatproofed ride in the industry, but they deliver a sustainable, eco-friendly alternative that will help our dealer-customer network to reduce carbon footprint, while reaping cost savings and other performance benefits.”
For more information, visit www.AccellaTireFill.com.