YC Rubber Co. (North America) LLC has added the Travia M/T and Travia A/T tires to its Duraturn product line.
The company says the Duraturn Travia M/T delivers maximum off-road traction through large tread blocks and shoulder lugs. Other features include:
- cleaning bars between the tread blocks that help loosen and evacuate mud and dirt;
- sidebiters for additional off road traction and additional resistance to cuts
- and abrasions;
- alternating concave/convex shoulder for additional off-road performance; and
- jointless nylon spiral wrap cap ply for improved uniformity and resistance to heat buildup.
The Travia M/T is currently available in nine sizes, including four with OWL: LT245/75R16, LT265/75R16, LT285/75R16 OWL, LT265/70R17 OWL, LT285/70R17 OWL, 31x10.50R15LT OWL, 33x12.50R18LT, 33x12.50R20LT, and 35x12.50R20LT.
The Duraturn Travia A/T, backed by a 50,000-mile limited tread wear warranty, is a premium light truck tire that delivers long mileage and quiet performance on the road, with dependable traction in off-road conditions. It features:
- five-rib tread design for longer wear;
- specially designed tread blocks for extra traction in off-road conditions;
- cleaning bars within the tread design to keep the tread area clean from mud and debris;
- variable pitch design that reduces road noise; and
- Jointless nylon spiral wrap cap ply for improved uniformity and resistance to heat buildup.
“Our dealers have been getting great results with the Travia H/T, so we’re thrilled to expand the Travia lineup to include all terrain and mud traction light truck tires,” says Ken Coltrane, vice president of Duraturn Tires.
The Duraturn lineup includes passenger, winter, specialty trailer and medium/heavy tires.
“This has been an excellent year for the Duraturn brand in the U.S. with an ever expanding network for distributors and dealers, combined with good feedback from consumers," says Coltrane.
For more information, visit www.duraturntires.com.