The conference program for tire dealers attending the 3rd annual North American Tire & Retread Expo (NATRE) will be even more robust this year than before, with double the number of programs.
Presentations will be aimed at all aspects of the automotive aftermarket, including the commercial and consumer tire segments. Auto service programs are also on the agenda.
NATRE will be held April 19-21, 2017, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
This year, the conference schedule is divided into two separate "tracks," one for the retread and commercial tire dealers, the other for passenger tire dealers and auto service. Thanks to dedicated conference time, attendees will be able to enjoy a morning of education without missing any of the action in the exhibit hall.
Here is the first look at the conference schedule.
The Commercial/Retread Track features:
* Peggy Fisher, president, TireStamp Inc., "Telematics in the Commercial Tire Industry."
* Paul Dvorak, CEO, America Industrial Tire Corp. "Profiting from Solid Industrial, Skid Steer and Telehandler Tires."
* Hugo Sandberg, senior sales manager, molded products and business development, Hexpol AB. "Envelope Management -- Making Your Investment Last."
* Clif Armstrong, CEO, TP Industrial NAFTA; president, TP Commercial Solutions LLC, a division of Pirelli Industrial Tire.
The Passenger/Light Truck Program features:
* Bob Bittner, director of store operations, Tire Pros. "Measure Twice, Cut Once."
* Art Blumenthal, principal, Art Blumenthal LLC. "What Can I Do Now to Ensure the Highest Value of My Business Whenever I Want to Sell It?"
* Jody DeVere, CEO, Ask Patty.com. "Insights into Marketing and Advertising to Women."
* Pam Oakes, principal, Car Care for the Clueless/DIY Motor City. "Tech vs. Service Writer: Making Money & Keeping Peace in the Bays."
In addition, a number of panel discussions will be scheduled, including one on retreading organized by the managing director of TRIB, David Stevens.
Tire Business is sponsoring the show’s educational conference. Along with the educational program, industry suppliers will offer workshops on the trade show floor. Modern Tire Dealer is the media sponsor of the event.
For additional information on becoming an exhibitor or show sponsor, contact Christine Zernick, sales director, Tire Business, at email@example.com or 330-865-6108.