Tenneco Inc. is continuining its expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut assembly and OESpectrum shock absorber and strut product lines with new parts that cover an additional 9.2 million vehicles.
There are 20 additional Quick-Strut assemblies — 13 of which are the first available from a major manufacturer for their respective applications — as well as six Monroe OESpectrum struts and five OESpectrum shocks.
The company in the past four months has introduced 87 additional Quick-Strut part numbers, with combined coverage of nearly 16 million domestic and foreign nameplate vehicles.
“Vehicle repair professionals don’t want to take chances on low-quality strut assemblies,” says Mark Boyle, marketing director for the aftermarket in North America. “Tenneco and the Monroe brand are helping shops protect their customer relationships by dramatically accelerating the expansion of the Quick-Strut line, which represents the quality, performance and value consumers expect.”
Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies are now available for these additional vehicles:
- 2007-2012 Acura RDX,
- 1995-1997 Ford Contour & Mercury Mystique, 4-cylinder,
- 1997-2000 Ford Contour & Mercury Mystique,
- 2001-2002 Kia Spectra,
- 2003-2004 Kia Spectra Base, GS, GSX and LS,
- 2009-2013 Mazda 6, 2.5L, auto,
- 2005-2008 Nissan Frontier 4.0L, 2WD (exc. Nismo),
- 2009-2015 Nissan Frontier 4.0L, 2WD (exc. Desert Runner & Pro-4X),
- 2008-2012 Nissan Rogue, 2WD and 4WD,
- 2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe, AWD,
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy (exc. GT Spec B and 3.0R Limited),
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy, auto, and 3.6L DOHC,
- 2010-2012 Subaru Outback, 2.5L SOHC, auto, and 3.6L DOHC, and
- 2009-2013 Toyota Matrix AWD.
TheseMonroe OESpectrum shocks and struts are now available:
- 2014-2015 Cadillac CTS Base, AWD & RWD – front struts,
- 2014-2015 Cadillac CTS Base, AWD & RWD – rear shocks,
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Impala – front struts,
- 2014-2016 Nissan Sentra – rear shocks,
- 2012-2015 Volkswagen Beetle & Passat – rear shocks, and
- 2011-2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan – rear shocks
The Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies and OESpectrum shocks and struts are covered by the brand’s “Feel the Difference Guarantee,” which enables parts and service providers to promise that their customers will feel a positive difference in ride and handling performance during a 90-day or 1,000-mile/1,600-kilometer risk-free trial or receive their money back, including labor of up to $100 (if installed by a professional service provider) and alignment up to $80, if applicable. Restrictions apply.
To learn more about Monroe ride control products, contact your Monroe supplier and/or log on to www.monroe.com.