Five technicians have won a weekend getaway from the Automotive Distribution Network to drive military tanks and fire an array of combat weaponry.
The technicians are the grand prize winners of the Spring Repair America sweepstakes, and they’ll participate in the Drive A Tank experience.
Winners will be flown to Minnesota and will experience what it’s like to drive Sherman 8 tanks, the FV433 Abbott SPG and the FV432 APC. The group also will fire combat weaponry including a submachine gun, an M4 assault rifle and an M1919 Browning Medium machine gun.
The winning technicians are:
- Kevin Peterson, Tire Mart and Auto Express, Livermore, Calif.,
- Scott Janson, Scotty’s Automotive, Ft. Myers, Fla.,
- Stefan Nikolof, Nik & Nates Automotive/Tire, Freehold, N.J.,
- Todd Cantile, Cedar Rock Auto Repair, Rockford, Mich., and
- Keith Cullen, Brake Max #3-Oracle, Tucson, Ariz.
David Prater, president of the group says, “The Network is so excited to provide another chance for our outstanding technicians to be rewarded. These winners will enjoy a three-day weekend experiencing how the heroes of World War II would have driven in combat. It is an awe-inspiring opportunity for these Parts Plus customers to experience this legendary machinery and artillery.”
The Automotive Distribution Network operates under the brands of Parts Plus, Parts Plus Mexico, IAPA and Auto Pride. For more information, visit www.networkhq.org.