TireStamp Inc. has updated its tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) product line.
The TireVigil Cloud Service with TPMS 2.0 monitors a fleet’s tires in the cloud 24/7. Fleets now can have continuous visibility of their vehicles and tires 24/7 and the ability to prioritize and schedule service to address tire problems as they develop.
According to Peggy Fisher, president, “By connecting every vehicle to the cloud and knowing how long tires can run before they reach catastrophic alert levels, enroute tire-related breakdowns are eliminated, operations is not disrupted unnecessarily, tread wear and casing life is optimized, fuel economy is maximized and safety is improved.”
The TireVigil Cloud Service includes:
* TPMS 2.0, an advanced TPMS service that monitors tire conditions with vehicle location and connects each vehicle to the TireVigil Cloud.
* Automated INTELLAlerting Service, an advanced tire alert platform that utilizes “intelligent” algorithms to calculate cold inflation pressure and not only categorizes alerts by their severity, but also recognizes the appropriate fleet resources to receive alerts based on vehicle location, resource availability and the degree of tire issue severity before it reaches a critical inflation or temperature level. It also provides mileage-based reminders for checking wheel nut torque after tire changes.
* Scheduled Reporting Service, which simplifies tire management by automatically generating fleet-wide and location-specific reports on tire service and quality, useful to both managers and technicians.
* Always On TireWatch Service, a tire servicing app that provides visibility of all tire issues and vehicle location, prioritizes tire issues, and makes sensor management, tire service and its recordkeeping easy.
* API Data Exchange Service, an application program Interface (API) that exchanges information between programs so that other fleet management systems and service providers can write software that uses TireVigil Cloud data.
“TireVigil Cloud, a comprehensive and innovative service that capitalizes on the latest advancements in technology to deliver the visibility and flexibility fleets desire since it is totally customized to each fleet’s requirements and can also be easily updated when fleet needs change,” says Fisher.
TireVigil Cloud data is bundled with unlimited alerts, reports and usage of the Always On TireWatch servicing app for a fixed monthly subscription fee. There are no cellular charges.
TireStamp’s website has been redesigned around the TireVigil Cloud Service and supports all popular mobile devices. Its user-friendly format offers videos that describe the features and benefits of the TireVigil Cloud Service.
For more information, visit www.tirestamp.com.