Hercules Tire & Rubber Co. has added five sizes to the Terra Trac T/G Max commercial traction tire, with plans to add a sixth size in late fall.
The new sizes for the Terra Trac T/G Max are:
- LT275/65R18/E 123/120Q OWL
- LT285/65R18/E 125/122Q OWL
- LT275/65R20/E 126/123Q BSW
- LT305/55R20/E 121/118Q BSW
- 35X12.50R20/E 121Q BSW
The LT285/55R20/E 122/119Q BSW will be available in late fall.
Hercules introduced the Terra Trac T/G Max in 2016. The company says it is designed to tackle challenging work environments, while exhibiting good manners on the highway and off-road prowess. In addition, the tire offers an on-road road hazard protection program and Hercules’ 30-day Trust Our Ride Test Drive.
“The Terra Trac T/G Max has been a tremendous hit since we introduced it about a year ago,” says Jedd Emans, vice president of marketing.
It’s extremely capable in almost any situation. That versatility is what has made it such a popular offering, so we’re excited to be able to introduce quite a few popular new sizes.”
The Terra Trac T/G Max features a silica-infused cut and chip resistant compound, which resists damage while providing better wear and wet traction. Other features are:
- a deep 18.5/32nds tread depth that powers through the most extreme conditions to get maximum performance from work site vehicles;
- a square profile design optimizes surface contact for maximum traction and tread life; and
- an aggressive upper shoulder that delivers enhanced abrasion resistance and biting edges for excellent off-road traction.
The Terra Trac T/G Max, along with the Terra Trac AT II all-terrain and the Terra Trac M/T mud terrain tires, make up the Terra Trac Traction Series lineup.
New sizes, and the entire Terra Trac Traction Series, are available through American Tire Distributors in the U.S. and through National Tire Distributors in Canada.
Hercules is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Tire Distributors Inc. Find additional information at www.herculestire.com.