ACDelco named five participants in its Professional Service Center (PSC) program its “Top Shops” for 2017.
“We work closely with our PSC partners to help give their businesses a competitive edge, while providing the best overall experience to the customer – but some shop owners go above and beyond the call of duty,” says Heather Waszczenko, national brand manager for ACDelco.
“The Top Shops program recognizes the shops that raise the bar through excellent workmanship, investments in training, community outreach and more.”
ACDelco awarded each winner an all-expense paid trip for two to the 2017 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), and a day of high-performance driving at Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motorsports Resort.
This year’s winners are:
- Ken Spuhler, Spuhler Auto Repair, Elk Mound, Wis.;
- Elijah Keever, Keever Auto & Ag, Lincoln, Kan.;
- Alan Smith, Terry Wynter Auto Service Center, Fort Myers, Fla. ;
- Mitch Woodbrey, Sebago Lake Automotive, Windham, Maine; and
- Doug Widhalm, Auto Care Experts, Yakima, Wa.
Ten semi-finalists were honored with ACDelco-branded gifts for the shop and each employee. Semi-finalists this year were:
- Mike Starovich, Star Auto Authority, Inc., Vernon Hills, Ill.;
- Mark Swee, Swee’s Automotive Specialties, Rochester, Minn.;
- Gary Davis, Davis Auto Service Center, Franklin, Tenn.;
- Mark Martino, Marks Service Center, Central Square, N.Y.;
- Daniel Hayes, E.S.P. Auto Inc., Easthampton, Mass.;
- Jeff Bates, Bates Automotive & Restoration Inc., Crystal City, Mo.;
- Bill Breuer, Breuer’s Service Inc., Saint Louis, Mo.;
- Bill Mooneyhan, Mooneyhan’s Auto Service, West Columbia, S.C.;
- Steve Goldberg, Hank’s Tire, Woodland Hills, Calif.; and
- Jack Collingsworth, Big Apple Automotive Inc., Apple Valley, Calif.
ACDelco’s Professional Service Center program includes more than 5,100 shops. ACDelco is the exclusive original equipment parts brand for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac, as well as provider of premium aftermarket parts for most other makes and models.
For more information, visit www.acdelco.com.