It's apparently never too early to plan for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show and Global Tire Expo, because the Tire Industry Association (TIA) is already gearing up for a new venue for events in November 2019.
TIA is moving its pre-show events on Nov. 4, 2019, to Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Hotel registration is available online.
The 2019 SEMA Show will be held Nov. 5-9, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
TIA's pre-show events are designed to welcome and connect attendees before the SEMA Show. Here's the schedule of events for Monday, Nov. 4:
- Noon - 12:30 p.m.: annual membership meeting (TIA members are encouraged to attend)
- 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.: cocktail hour (complimentary tickets)
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.: Tire Industry Honors Awards Ceremony (complimentary tickets)
- 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.: TIA welcome reception (tickets are $65 per person)
Daily hotel room rates for the event are:
- Thursday, Oct. 31: $173
- Friday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2: $261
- Sunday, Nov. 3 and Monday, Nov. 4: $174
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, Wednesday, Nov. 6 and Thursday, Nov. 7: $270
- Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9: $261
Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace will be located in the Forum Tower. The daily resort fee is $39 and includes in-room internet access for two devices, free local calls, and daily fitness center admission for two. The resort fee is included in the nightly rate. A self-serve check-in kiosk is also available for guests.
Click here to reserve a room at Caesars with TIA’s room block rate.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact LaKisha Pindell for more information.
For more information on TIA, visit www.tireindustry.org.