CEAT Specialty Tires Ltd. offers the Farmax R70 Ag radial tire in size 710/70R42 for farmers who need good traction and reduced soil compaction combined with good roadability. The tire will make its North American debut Aug. 27-29, 2019, at the Farm Progress Show in Decatur, Ill.
CEAT says the Farmax R70 is the largest size tire produced to date at the company's ag radial plant. That plant is now offering more than 140 SKUs.
"This is part of our core philosophy to work with and learn from our end users — the farmers of America," says Vijay Gambhire, managing director of CEAT. "Our team is really looking forward to speaking with as many farmers as possible at the upcoming show."
CEAT says the tire in size 710/70R42 is particularly important for Midwest farmers who typically operate large, high horsepower tractors.
The tire offers these features and benefits:
- Higher angle lug and lug overlap at the center that leads to roadability;
- Lower angle at the shoulder delivers traction;
- Wider tread and larger inner volume lead to reduced soil compaction;
- Rounded shoulders cause less disruption to the soil and crop; and
- Tread depth of R1-W lends the Farmax R70 long service life.
Visit CEAT in booth No. 1214, Northeast Quadrant.
CEAT (Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino Ltd.) Specialty Tires Inc., which manufacturers and sells ag, OTR and industrial tires, is part of the Indian industrial company RPG Group. CEAT tires are distributed in the U.S. by Tyres International Inc.