Five grand prize winners have been selected so far in the Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper “Big Race Weekend" Sweepstakes. There’s still time to enter the contest, which runs through Nov. 30, 2019.
Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper have reached the halfway point in the Big Race Weekend Sweepstakes. Thirty winners will receive the top prize, an experience at the 2020 Indianapolis 500 for two.
Seven weeks in, the sweepstakes are on pace to set a new record in Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper promotion entries. The five grand prize winners randomly selected during the first sweepstakes drawing Oct. 1 are:
- Lynn Wood Service Center in Layton, Utah, a Bumper to Bumper Certified Service Center with ASAP Automotive Warehouse;
- 1st Stop Auto Repair & Alignment in Jackson, Minn., a customer of Automotive Parts Headquarters;
- Allentown Equipment in Allentown, Pa.., a customer of Eastern Warehouse Distributors,
- B.J.’s Complete Auto Repair in Chicago, Ill., a Bumper to Bumper Certified Service Center with Auto-Wares Group of Companies; and
- Pit Stop, an Auto Value Certified Service Center of The Merrill Company in Omaha, Neb.
The second drawing will take place Nov. 1, and the third and final drawing will be Dec. 16. In addition to the 15 two-person trip packages to Indianapolis, Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper are also giving away one gift card prize for every mile of the race. The 500 ancillary prizes combined total more than $75,000.
The Big Race Weekend promotional period runs through Nov. 30, 2019. Professional technicians receive an entry with each $150 invoice from their Auto Value or Bumper to Bumper parts supplier. MyPlace4Parts users are automatically entered.
Visit bigraceweekend2020.com for additional details.
Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper are part of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance (Alliance), a global distribution and marketing organization based in San Antonio, Texas.