Nominations are now open for TechForce Foundation’s 2019 Techs Rock Awards.
“Here at TechForce, we're proud of the community of professional transportation technicians who are full of passion and grit, exhibit true excellence in their work and drive the future of our industry -- ultimately propelling their companies to new growth and success,” the foundation notes.
The awards celebrate the nation’s most accomplished transportation technicians in five categories:
1. Outstanding Mentor – For providing support and guidance to the industry’s future techs.
2. Rookie of the Year -- For up-and-coming tech professionals with less than two years of experience.
3. Die Hard – For industry junkies who breathe, sleep and thrive in their career.
4. Barrier Buster – For showing heart and passion in overcoming obstacles to succeed.
5. Pay it Forward – For being a community advocate and inspiring the next generation of techs.
Nominations close Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019, at 5 p.m. EST.
Each category winner, as selected by a panel of judges, will receive a $1,000 Snap-on tool voucher. The grand prize winner also will receive a trip to Scottsdale, Ariz., to the 2020 TechForce Foundation Leadership Summit taking place Jan. 17–18, 2020, and receive passes to 2020 Scottsdale Auto Week events.
Click here to nominate a deserving technician.