Monro Inc. is limiting its store hours and enhancing daily cleaning procedures due to the threats posed by the coronavirus.
In a letter on the company's website, CEO and President Brett Ponton outlines how Monro has "elevated our level of care."
- Our store hours are temporarily reduced to limit exposure and allow sufficient time each night to ensure a healthy environment for you.
- We put in place enhanced daily cleaning procedures for our guest lounges, restrooms, service and counter areas, as well as other high-traffic, high-touch surfaces.
- Our technicians disinfect steering wheels and door handles as part of the check-in and check-out process.
- We frequently wash our hands, use hand sanitizer, and provide hand sanitizer to guests.
- We practice social distancing and ask our guests to do the same.
- We ask anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home.
The company continues to offer its full range of automotive services, and is monitoring the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and other health and governmental units.
"Despite the challenging situation, we will keep you safe on the road and try to make your life a little easier," Ponton says.