On April 7, Bobit Business Media, parent company of Modern Tire Dealer, Auto Service Professional and other publications, will host the webinar “Navigating the CARES Act for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses with Fleets.”
Under the recently introduced CARES Act’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), businesses with 500 or fewer employees can apply for assistance. The April 7 webinar will address the needs of small businesses with regard to accessing funds.
This free seminar, sponsored by Verizon Connect, will provide guidance on:
- Loan details, eligibility, and application requirements;
- Loan forgiveness do’s and don’ts for fleets;
- Other loan information such as the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program;
- Requirements larger companies must meet to access to loans;
- Updated information not covered in initial federal guidance, and;
- What’s next? Information on a potential CARES Act 2.0
The webinar’s panel consists of Phil Feigen, Attorney, managing partner, DC office, and shareholder at Polsinelli Law Firm; Matthew W. Daus, Esq., partner & chair, Transportation Practice Group at Windels Marx; Kirk Browning, president, auto, truck and specialty vehicle fleet divisions at 1st Source Bank; and Gregory M. Scott, founder and president of Merevir consulting.
The one-hour webinar convenes on Tuesday, April 7, at noon EDT. Click here to register.