Coats debuts next-level ProGuard Plus changer
Hennessy Industries Inc., manufacturer of Coats tire changers and wheel balancers, has added the ProGuard Plus Leverless tire changer to its lineup.
The company says the ProGuard Plus Leverless tire changer is an advanced version of Coats’ current ProGuard tire changer that is designed to tackle the most advanced applications in the industry.
In addition, it comes with the following advanced features:
- Pneumatic Wheel Clamping System: It is faster and easier to use than manual systems and provides more reliable and consistent clamping force to prevent slippage, notes Hennessy.
- Dual-Bead Roller System: Coats added a bottom roller to the bead-roller system to increase productivity by making the unit match-mount-capable and increasing changing speed and capability.
- Semi-Automatic Top Roller Indexing: Allows for faster bead dislodgement without risk of wheel marring, and automatically clears rim flange without prompting or actuation, making the bead-loosening operation faster and much less prone to wheel contact.
- Auxiliary Bead Depressor: An assist tool that locks into the tower assembly to help keep the bead in the drop center without coming into contact with the face or the spokes of the rim.
- Robo-Arm: This powered assist device is critical for mounting run-flat and low-profile tires. It effortlessly keeps the top bead in the drop center while servicing the toughest applications, note Hennessy.
- Built-in Adjustable Wheel Lift: Controlled through an easy-to-reach pedal, the automated wheel lift eliminates the strenuous process of manually placing heavy tire and wheel assemblies on the pedestal.
To learn more about the Coats ProGuard Plus Leverless tire changer, visit www.ammcoats.com.