Hankook: More tires in 2014 Great Catch rebate
Hankook Tire Corp. has expanded its Great Catch consumer mail-in rebate promotion for 2014 to include more passenger and light truck products as well as its newest Ventus tires.
Opening day for the company’s baseball-themed promotion is April 1, when consumers will have the chance to save on some of Hankook’s most popular tires, including the recently launched Ventus V12 evo2 and Ventus V2 concept2 tires.
Consumers who purchase four qualifying passenger or light truck tires from an authorized Hankook dealer April 1 - May 31, 2014, are eligible for a mail-in rebate of up to $80.
“Our Great Catch promotion has been one of the most successful programs in allowing us to deliver quality, premium products to consumers while leveraging our ongoing investment in professional sports,” says Shawn Denlein, senior vice president of sales.
“We’re looking forward to bringing Great Catch back this year, with our most popular tires and an expanded number of products, to make it even easier for consumers to take advantage of this excellent offer.”
Qualifying products that are part of the 2014 ‘Great Catch’ mail-in rebate offer include:
1. Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 ($80 rebate). Hankook’s newly launched ultra-high performance summer tire for passenger cars incorporates a sophisticated sidewall design and an advanced ‘aqua jet’ tread pattern design for high speed stability, improved braking performance in wet and dry conditions and better wear-resistance.
2. Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 ($60 rebate). With an asymmetric tread pattern, the ultra-high performance all-season Ventus S1 noble2 incorporates a four-channel rib design for efficient water evacuation and an advanced silica rubber compound to offer impressive wet handling and braking. A straight rib block design applied to the outside of the tire’s contact patch helps to prevent unwanted road noise and increase cornering grip, while multiple 3D kerfs and carving edges provide improved winter condition traction. Additionally, the Ventus S1 noble2 offers a 50,000-mile limited tread wear warranty.
3. Hankook Dynapro HT ($50 rebate). The Dynapro HT provides drivers of light trucks, vans and SUVs improved all-season traction and lower rolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy and longer tread wear, according to the company. The Dynapro HT has a 70,000-mile limited tread wear warranty in its P-metric sizes.
4. Hankook Ventus V2 concept2 ($40 rebate). The new Ventus V2 concept2 features a high-density nylon reinforced belt designed to maximize overall cornering and handling performance, an advanced tread pattern and highly stylized sidewall for cutting edge style. Additionally, the all-season high performance Ventus V2 concept2 offers a 45,000-mile limited tread wear warranty.
5. Hankook Optimo H727 ($40 rebate). A premium touring all-season tire, the Optimo H727 is designed to provide drivers with a quiet, composed ride. The Optimo H727 comes with a 100,000-mile limited tread wear warranty, one of the best in the industry.