Tenneco Adds Quick-Strut Part Numbers
Tenneco Inc. has expanded Monroe Quick-Strut coverage by more than 5.4 million passenger vehicles.
The company introduced 31 premium strut assembly part numbers in September as part of its latest monthly expansion of Monroe ride control coverage.
Tenneco this year alone has launched more than 200 additional premium strut assembly part numbers covering a combined total of nearly 30 million passenger vehicles.
Twenty-one of the new Monroe Quick-Strut part numbers are the first available from a major ride control manufacturer for their respective applications. Among the popular applications covered through the September line expansion are:
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse (rear)
- 2011-2013 Buick LaCrosse (front)
- 2012-2014 Chrysler 300 (front)
- 2004-2005 Chevrolet Impala (rear)
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (rear)
- 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger and Charger (front)
- 2009 Ford Flex (front)
- 2013-2015 Ford Fusion (front)
- 2010-2015 Ford Taurus (front)
- 2013-2014 Nissan Altima (front)
- 2011-2012 Nissan Maxima (front)
- 2010-2015 Lexus RX350 (front)
- 2004-2007 Pontiac Grand Prix (rear)
Tenneco also introduced Monroe OESpectrum premium struts for the following
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang (front)
- 2012-2015 Subaru Impreza (front)
- 2014-2016 Toyota Corolla (front)
Monroe Quick-Strut units are engineered and assembled in the United States. The company says each Monroe Quick-Strut unit includes a premium Monroe strut technology that has been tuned and tested to help provide original equipment-style ride and handling; vehicle-specific coil spring technology featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE spring design; premium, OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other high-quality components. Quick-Strut units are covered by Tenneco’s limited lifetime warranty and the Monroe “Feel the Difference Guarantee” risk-free trial offer.
For more information, visit www.monroe.com.