Point S Adds 8 More Locations in Canada
The Point S network in Canada is growing again, opening eight new stores in the Atlantic provinces.
This gives the Atlantic provinces — New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island — 12 Point S stores.
Bruno Leclair CEO and president of Point S Canada, says, “Point S never fails to make its mark! Customers appreciate our promises and what we have to offer and find that Point S shares their values. Folks in the Atlantic provinces can now look forward to a stress-free experience when they bring their cars in for a tune-up."
The eight stores will be rebranded in the coming year. They offer both consumer and commercial tire and automotive service.
- Tulk Tire & Towing Services: 15 Clyde Avenue, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and
- Brudenell Tire Centre: 16 MacDonald Road, Montague, Prince Edward Island
- FJ Lafrance: 20 Moulin Road, Saint-André, New Brunswick
- Bengers Automotive: 2 Duggan Street, Grand Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador
- O’Leary Tire Centre: 1714 O’Leary Road, Unionvale, Prince Edward Island
- Spaniard’s Bay Thruway: 45 Conception Bay Highway North, Spaniard’s Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Wrench ‘n’ Rubber Auto: 141 Highway 6 West, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Double D Maintenance: 4200 Highway 1, Windsor, Nova Scotia
There are more than 215 Point S locations in Canada. For more information, visit point-s.ca.