Prices of Giti Passenger and TBR Tires Go Up on Nov. 1
Giti Tire (USA) Ltd. will increase prices up to 5% on passenger, light truck, SUV and CUV tires. All Giti truck and bus radial (TBR) tires will cost more, too.
Prices will increase up to 10% on all TBR tires.
The new prices take effective Nov. 1, 2018.
Gita says the pricing action reflects the raw material and transportation cost increases incurred over the last several months, along with the recent tariff increase.
Eight other tire companies have announced price increases for October or November. They are:
- Alliance Tire Americas Will Raise Prices on Nov. 1
- Firestone Ag Tire Prices Will Increase
- Nexen Will Increase Prices Up to 6% on Nov. 1
- Goodyear Tire Prices Are on Their Way Up
- Dayton Truck Tire Prices Are Going Up
- Cooper Will Raise Consumer Tire Prices on Oct. 1
- Kumho Will Increase Prices Up To 6% on Oct. 1
- Updated: Bridgestone Will Hike PLT Tire Prices Oct. 1