Six new members elected to TIA’s board
The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced that six new board members have been elected by the TIA membership. The six individuals will serve three-year terms on TIA’s board of directors.
The new TIA board members are (* denotes a current TIA Board member):
- Gary Albright, Becker Tire & Treading, Inc., Great Bend, Kansas*;
- John Derringer, Driven Products, LLC, Kent, Wash.;
- Robert Frick, Schrader International, Columbia, S.C.;
- Bob Hendry, 31 Incorporated, Newcomerstown, Ohio*;
- Brett Matschke, Richlonn’s Tire & Service Centers, Greendale, Wis.;*
- Steve Zimmerman, Tuffy Manufacturing Industries, Inc., Akron, Ohio*.
This year, in addition to being able to download a printable ballot, TIA members also voted online. The new board members will take office on Oct. 31, 2011, at TIA’s Annual Meeting at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org.